As a host, there are a couple of additional things you may want to know.
I think I covered everything you and your guests will need to know. But hey, I’m human. So I probably left a thing or two out.
Here are a few of the tips that I have up my sleeve that you might find intuitive, but I figured I’d say them here anyway. (This is not an exhaustive list of Toucan hacks.)
- If the video and/or sound is lagging or getting choppy, it could be a problem with your network. I recommend reloading the page and seeing if that takes care of it. Or resetting your WiFi. That always inexplicably does wonders.
- Don’t be afraid to try our interactive demo. That’s the best way to learn how everything works.
- You can have up to 150 people in a Toucan space. In each conversation group, you can have up to 16 people. So don’t be afraid to invite all your friends! If you need to invite more people, get in touch with us at email@example.com.
- Use Toucan often. We're constantly updating the platform and adding new features. Chances are, a new update to Toucan will give you something that you didn't even know you needed.
- Try new things! We want to know what cool use cases you find for Toucan. We’ve already hosted socials, game nights, and casual get-togethers on this platform. Get creative!