If you want to speak to everyone in an event, present mode is the perfect feature for you.
Playing god is easy on Toucan with Present Mode. When you're in a group of people, you can speak to them all at once. All you have to do is:
1. Click the orange "Present" button at the bottom of your screen and take the stage.
2. A pop up will ask you to choose 'Spotlight' or 'Center Stage' mode.
3. Chose one and then click ‘start presenting’.
If you want to stop presenting, click on the 'X' button.
From Present Mode, you can share your screen with everybody in the event:
1. Once you are on stage, you will see the purple computer icon at the bottom of the screen
2. A pop up will appear for you to share your entire screen, window, or tab
3. Pick one of the options and click share
4. To stop screen sharing, click the square icon
If someone else is presenting, and you want to focus on your group conversation, then you can choose whom to listen to. That's why we built in a sound mixer. Click the 4 lines next to "Broadcasting" to access the volume slider. Move the dot closer to the broadcast symbol to hear more of the broadcaster and closer to the group of three to hear more of your group.